Welcome to Paseo Villas Improvement AssociationWelcome to Paseo Villas in Scottsdale, Arizona. Paseo Villas is a 90 unit patio home complex on McCormick Ranch. We have been here since 1975 as one of the first developments on McCormick Ranch northeast of Hayden and Indian Bend Roads.
The Paseo Villas Improvement Association (PVIA) is the volunteer body of homeowners who serve on the Board of Directors and various committees.
Your association board has partnered with Nabr Network to bring you this website and mobile app!
Get important information and connect with your neighbors:
- Receive notifications, messages and reminders from your association
- Find HOA documents, forms and events information
- Find contact information for the HOA management company
- Make a payment or check your account status
- Connect with your community and share recommendations
Article VI, of the Paseo Villas Covenants, Conditions and Regulations (CC&R’s) defines the "Architectural Control" vested by the Board of Directors in the Architectural Committee. It states in part that, “No building, fence, wall or other structure shall be commenced, erected or maintained upon the Properties, nor shall any exterior addition to or change or alteration therein be made until the plans and specifications showing the nature, kind, shape, height, materials, and location of the same shall have been submitted to and have been approved in writing as to harmony of external design and location in relation to surrounding structures and topography by the Board of Directors of the Association, or by an architectural committee composed of three (3) or more representatives appointed by the Board.” Each homeowner should read the complete paragraph in the CC&Rs for the full meaning of Architectural Control.
ADDITIONALLY Architectural Approval form McCormickRanch HOA is also required:
McCormick Ranch HOA Declaration of Restrictions Article II, Sec 1, Q / Change in intended use - No portion of the property may be developed otherwise than in accordance with its original intended use, without the prior written authorization and approval of the Association.
- Any change that affects the exterior of a property (including structures and landscape) must be approved in advance.
- Following the guidelines does not eliminate the need to submit requests for PRIOR approval.
- No installation or commencement of any work is permitted until approval is obtained.
- Approval from the Association does not constitute approval from a Sub-Association. Before submitting to the Association, you must first receive permission from your Sub-Association (if any)
- Any modification not specifically approved in writing will be required to be modified or removed at the Property Owner's expense, and a $250 fine will be added to the Property Owner's account.
Get the App!
- Text nabr to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for Nabr Network in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Apr 17, 2021
PVIA Board of Directors Meeting • Apr 20, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Apr 17, 2021
PVIA Architectural & Landscaping Committee Meeting • Apr 20, 2021 at 10:00 am
Apr 14, 2021
Town Hall Meeting, April 15, 2021, 6:00 PM, Proposed CC&R Amendment • Apr 15, 2021 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm